Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 January, 11:25
🦅🇺🇸🪖😻⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
26 January, 03:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
He’s like, of course I’m a white hat, duhhh🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 03:48
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
🦅🇺🇸🪖🤠😻

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
It was my great honor in 1984 to cast my first Presidential Vote ever for Ronald Reagan at age 20.
What a great POTUS, *but* he was outdone by our wonderful CIC Trump, who is most assuredly the best POTUS the US has had in over a century.
08:04 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by DoctorCheryl in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 January, 10:52
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
Mine too and I was blessed to see him when he drove through my town for something.

27 January, 09:11
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
😻 As it turns out your instincts were correct
about Reagan, Cheryl.

McAfee confirmed what many of us suspected
but couldn't identify until Q:

That the CIA is Khazarian mafia
& only 3 U.S. Presidents WEREN'T CIA:
JFK, Reagan & DJT 🙏🦅🇺🇸🪖❤️

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
28 January, 08:54
What is that triangle symbol JFK is making with his hands on the side of his head mean? I’ve seen Hollywood people do something similar

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
28 January, 10:05