Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
26 January, 12:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 January, 02:17
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
Khazar Jews have intermarried..... Greed. No conscience. https://archive.org/stream...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 January, 02:53
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
The Bolsheviks also murdered Jews. Look up Pogroms. One of my older friends wrote a book about how his entire family was rounded up , brought to a huge ditch and lined up by it and were shot.
His grandmother's dead body shielded his mother and she survived.
Funny or rather, it is sinful, how Jew haters remove and delete all reference to the fact that the Jews, God's chosen people, have always been persecuted and murdered.
I do constantly wonder what Jesus, the most famous Jew, thinks about jew hatred?
I pray the hatred stops.

26 January, 02:57
In response Every Time to her Publication
I disagree with some content. But I like you hope hate stops.

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 January, 05:05
I read a book called
"What Would Jesus Do"
WWJD

27 January, 04:58
The Khazars were not Jews as I understand history. They just claimed to be. They were marauding Satanists. So you have to be clear what you mean by JEWS. I live in NY. The New Babylon.

Every Time @soTELLme533
I agree that the Khazars were not Jews.
In old Khazaria, the leaders decided to choose a religion to hide behind. They chose Judaism.
The Rothschilds were Khazars, according to my research.
They pretended to be Jewish and emigrated to Great Britain.
Anyway, I have many beautiful NY Jewish friends.
I love them very much.
This hatred is hurting them.
Ironically both the Hamas leaders and the leadership of Israel are the same.
I don't understand hatred for a people when it should be pointed at the leaders, those in control.
All people have suffered, all deserve God's mercy, love and protection.
Psalm 117
05:24 AM - Jan 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
27 January, 05:42
I think you have to be more clear when you use the label Jewish is all. No where in the US are there more Khazarian Jew Satanists than NY. If I were a Khazar mafiaoso.... my feelings might be hurt too... as the Military grabs their criminal butts and whisks them off to a TRIBUNAL. Who did 9/11? THEY DID and that's why people hate them. NO ONE HATES ALL JEWS. Just the fake Satanist child trafficking marauding ones. Grateful for JAGs!

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 January, 05:56
What about the fake Satanist child trafficking marauding people other than the Jewish ones or aren't there any other ones? Jew haters think all Jews.
George HW Bush ordered 911 but what was he - Khazar, 'Christian', Satanist? And the Cia was involved also.
I have many middle and lower class Jewish friends, no Khazars.
You may not hate all Jews, but I just lost a very religious Christian friend of many years because she has an absolutely irrational hatred of all Jews.
She cut me to the bone with what she said to me and yes, I'm sensitive to this however, I see what I see.
It's remarkable that some folks can be full of the love of God with their prayers and kindness until the Jew subject comes up.
There is my objection.
As for the number of evil Jews in NY, no one knows so we will see.
Note: Mother Teresa worked with Mossad but was a Catholic nun and can you name a good pope? I think there were only a couple, at best.