Only people mentioned by Tag456 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 January, 02:52
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
The Bolsheviks also murdered Jews. Look up Pogroms. One of my older friends wrote a book about how his entire family was rounded up , brought to a huge ditch and lined up by it and were shot.
His grandmother's dead body shielded his mother and she survived.
Funny or rather, it is sinful, how Jew haters remove and delete all reference to the fact that the Jews, God's chosen people, have always been persecuted and murdered.
I do constantly wonder what Jesus, the most famous Jew, thinks about jew hatred?
I pray the hatred stops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 January, 02:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 02:28

26 January, 02:17
Khazar Jews have intermarried..... Greed. No conscience. https://archive.org/stream...

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 January, 02:53
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
The Bolsheviks also murdered Jews. Look up Pogroms. One of my older friends wrote a book about how his entire family was rounded up , brought to a huge ditch and lined up by it and were shot.
His grandmother's dead body shielded his mother and she survived.
Funny or rather, it is sinful, how Jew haters remove and delete all reference to the fact that the Jews, God's chosen people, have always been persecuted and murdered.
I do constantly wonder what Jesus, the most famous Jew, thinks about jew hatred?
I pray the hatred stops.

26 January, 02:15

26 January, 02:12

26 January, 02:06

26 January, 02:04

26 January, 01:58

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 January, 12:57
History will repeat itself, if it is not truthfully shared and prevented.

And here we are! 🤦‍♀️