Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 January, 09:49
πŸ•ŠπŸ˜» God bless the Farmers & all Global We The People
fighting tyranny with love & kindness πŸ™πŸ»πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‡³πŸ‡± Laura Aboli
Following a day in the life of Wilf Davies,
a shepherd from the small village of Cellan in Wales.

It’s crazy to think there’s a war right now against people like him.
[WEF/DS want to wipe him out]

We need to support the farmers! β€οΈπŸšœπŸ‘πŸƒπŸ„β˜˜οΈπŸπŸ‚πŸŽπŸŒ·

https://t.me/LauraAbolicha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 11:11
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
reminds me of when reagan went after single parents who were women working at shitty restaurants and forcing them to be in worse poverty by forcing them to pay taxes, every red cent that IRS could get

and that was back then when the men were not paying child support to ex-wifes or ex-girlfriends to raise the children they ignored after the children were born

go after the little disenfranchised people to help the elite get special treatment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 07:01
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
But, but, but reagon was such a saint!
not, not, not

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 07:04
In response Every Time to her Publication
exacty!

the devil picks on single parents, especially back in the day when single parent women got almost no help from anyone

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 07:19
Yes, government picks on single parents in more ways than one.
I went to court, not that I'm a lawyer, but to lend moral support to a single Mom that govt already had taken her kids away.
Single Moms were having their kids taken away bc of disagreements with doctors on their children's medical care. Child Protective Services was behind the assaults on these Moms. The Clintons were involved.
In one instance, a Mom called me when the stormtroopers were in her apartment, trying to take her son away. I heard them. Luckily the boy's father arrived and the stormtroopers backed off, but she had to flee the state with her son.
Too many stories like that, here in the US and also in other countries.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 08:02
πŸ”₯πŸ’₯πŸ™

I hope they are safe right now.

Big Pharma is pushing the medical stuff and state helps traffick the kids

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 08:42 (E)
Yes, agree.
Really all are connected, a worldwide trafficking web.
PS I had to add:
I didn't respond to your comment that you hope they are safe now.
It was tough being a witness to it and not to be able to do much to help.
I'm in touch with one Mom. She's "safe" but never got her children back. She became a pastor and also wrote several books. Although she has very little contact, she does know that her children are okay.
Other Moms never survived emotionally from losing their children and I don't know how their children are.
Another friend was threatened that her daughter could be taken away - frankly - if she didn't stop telling the truth.
I remember she tried to tell me what she knew, but what she said was code-like. I took notes, but never understood, as she didn't say enough.
It was all a heartbreaking mess just like now.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 January, 09:18
πŸ’—πŸ™I have to believe that God sees everything.

Not everyone or everything see or gets justice in this life, but I believe strongly in God and that justice may come in a different way for those situations that are so unfair.

And maybe the children can be a part of their mothers' lives after they become adults, if there is a way to salvage things, in some way, shape, or form.

Very tough situations and these are very tricky times.

πŸ’₯

God Bless youπŸ™

ty for telling me

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 January, 02:19
Dear CM, TY and may God bless you!
I wasn't sure if I should write about this.
I believe the way you do. God is with us and it doesn't matter how good or bad we are, because He loves all His children.
However, as He also gave us free will. Satan has been able to lead many astray.
It's sad for these families. I'm grateful you understand and care.
The best justice is when we realize we have God's eternal love. My friend, who lost her children and then became a pastor, knows this. To further answer how the families are, many prayers were prayed for them to know God and for their broken hearts to be healed.
It's important to note the Clintons screwed up Child Protective Services by inserting a new law where agents could get monetary rewards for taking children away from their parents to be placed in foster care. I think it may have been four hundred for each child handed over to CPS.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 January, 03:24
What! For $400 they screw up families instead of helping them?

Of course, Killary would do that to people in heartbeat. She is so evil.

I did not know that. It makes me sick.,

Every Time @soTELLme533
It does make us sick, yet we must face evil to stop it. We=all of us.
Please note, I remembered the four hundred dollar amount, but can't find verification. I'm including an image which hopefully will help clarify this issue.
Anyway, consider that unaccompanied children coming through the border are handed over to a 'guardian' who is not vetted.
I was learning about the various states' Child Protective Service Agencies, I witnessed the agencies' abuses, as I wrote before.
'Foster' can be good or bad.
Some might be child traffickers, for adreno, factory work, or sex slaves right within their own homes.
Ironically the government may have paid for, in some cases, the children to literally disappear.
Many CPS employees and the public were blind to chances anything nefarious could be happening,
Child Protective Services were supposed to be watching out for the children.
04:58 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 January, 05:10
TY for your post. Definitely something to do more research on.

I wonder what WH are going to do about this, and what we need to do.

Blessings to you for the weekend!