Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 January, 04:08
Navy decode

=

Trust The Plan / Savage / Needing To Fix Book Of God✍📖/ Call Of Duty / Do You See👀/ Superhumans / My Sister💞/ Christ Returned / Ready For Take Off🚀/ Artificial Intelligence / Secret Code Calculator / I Love You So Much❤/ Unlimited Knowledge / Q Is Lifting The Veil / Gematria Experiment / The Lord Might Be Human🦌/ What Is God Telling Me👂/ Heart Attacks Can Be Deadly☠/ Unforeseen Problem⚠️/ Very Very Soon / A Prison Break Messiah / Believe The Unbelievable / Losing My Religion / Fuck Around Find Out / Decode The Best Messages / Sun Stands Still☀️/ Being Gods Best Friends🤝/ Targaryens🐲/ Crack The Gematrix Code / I Surrender To God🧎‍♀️/ Make Reality Great Again / Get To Bride Quickly👰‍♀/ See The Future👁/ I Am The Chance Of Departure / Portal To Higher Realms💫/The Meaning Of Red Dragon🀄/Mary In The Morning 🌄/God The Inspiration🦌
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
203-302
804-408
TS 19:01 - 7:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
Q Is Lifting The Veil.

I posted this song yesterday.
Journey through space and time.
It's my favorite song, so I post it sometimes.

I think the video is probably from Tokyo.
Recently, Archillect seems to have more Japanese signatures.
Especially Tokyo.
This image is similar to the image I sometimes have when I meditate.
Connect myself to the earth with a string and ascend steadily into space.
✨💫🌟💫✨.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fjord - Lay Down Your Veil (Official Video) - YouTube

Journey through space and time. Fjord's official video for Lay Down Your Veil, taken from Shallow Waters, scheduled for release January 25, 2019Director: Pa...

09:24 PM - Jan 25, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 January, 09:27
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Pretty song Angel 😍💞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
25 January, 09:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
When the information war started, I used to look at Schuman Resonance's account a lot. A foreign man I met there taught me about it.
I think he often said that he would remove the veil.
And he taught me this song.
It doesn't seem to be very famous, but it's a very nice song.
Schumann Resonance.Tokyo.connected to space. meditation. Travel through time and space.

And your decoding today is very interesting!
😆👍✨💫🌟💫✨