CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 January, 07:57
to all on AU

Blessings to you

TY for all the help today

God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 January, 08:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
cm..just got online..
what is going on?
are you ok?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
BIL died after nazi surgery to his back. Yes, he was vaxxed, so a blood clot got him at home after he was released.

So lots of drama right now. lots of mixed feelings.

crappy weather for the last month with dark skies from cloudy weather. lots of small rains. so weird for florida in december and january to be like this all the time, but today is sunny right now with rain coiming later in the day and partly cloudy again after lunch.

other than that, my house payment is up almost $300 a month as of yesterday for new escrow needed because of house insurance increases here in florida (they are blaiming it on inflation).

electric is sky high also, thanks to duke energy rate increases.

same shit different day with bidenomics fallout and middle class squeeze.
09:12 AM - Jan 25, 2024
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
27 January, 12:02
So sorry for your loss CM. You and your family are in my prayers 🙏🙏💕💕

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 January, 08:57
oh my...... sorry about b-i-l.......the rest of it.....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 January, 09:21
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
😝😜 tgif