Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 January, 08:40
I'm gonna say this, I mean what I say.

No politician or businessman or woman will be able to fix this situation.

Only God can do it.

"If my people will humble themselves...."

Pray.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 January, 08:59
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Absolutely, I AGREE, and You are singing my song. Thank You 'Divine'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 09:04
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I can smell it through my screen!

#BlessUp

24 January, 09:13
lol... THAT would be AWESOME...a scratch and sniff screen.

24 January, 09:15
I like technology but not that much....

I do however love lilac.

24 January, 09:19
Me too! I have a lovely lilac bush in backyard, that I call 'Fort Lilac', because my dog thinks its his fort & loves to hide behind it, when we play.

24 January, 09:22
We have a 19'× 8' bush/hedge in our yard. Everytime it blooms my neighbors come and harvest some.

#BlessUp

24 January, 09:25
THAT IS HEAVEN SENT/ SCENT...ABSOLUTELY DIVINE. 😍

Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it