Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I slept so much today. I guess my body is just so tired. The fatigue is scary. Anyway, I am up and feel rested. I came on here to post about the need for everyone to stop all of this talk about racial division. It is stupid and really troubling to me. All of this talk about who owns our country is crazy. We need to focus on today. None of us can control what happened yesterday and in history but we can start from today and what we want to see in the future. American Patriots are in all colors. This is our home. The deliberate focus on dividing us is evil. It is OK to want to enforce legal immigration. You don't leave your house doors open at night for anyone to come into your home. You don't kick your children out of their beds so strangers can sleep there. This is all common sense and anyone who fights this to me is a traitor because we as Americans must be safe & protect our freedoms. Our GOD is Our Creator . . . not Satan. That is the enemy. It has zero to do with skin color.
05:13 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 January, 05:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
“Whether we are black, or brown, or white….we all bleed the same red blood of Patriots” - Donald J. Trump

There is only one race and it’s called The Human Race….we are ALL GOD’S Children Created As Equals in His Eyes

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396