Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 January, 01:35
Pentagon Has No More Money for Ukraine as It Hosts a Meeting of 50 Allies on Support for Kyiv | Military.com

https://www.military.com/d...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 January, 01:39
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I've read assertions that Austin was replaced.

Here it seems he lost a "ton" of weight in his face while he was asserted to be in the hospital for a week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 01:43
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
An Eye Opener for sure, I heard he died already. I guess we shall see!!!

mars 1776 @mars_1776

I read assertions that he was in a bunker in UKR that was hit by Russia. The hospitalization story was the cover-up.
01:46 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 January, 01:55
Gene Decode shares this view.

Kyiv/Kiev was Austin's last known location according to Gene.

WH Pentagon taking over DS factions.
(Plausible, I'd say)

🇺🇸⚖

24 January, 01:48
Didn't Q state that there would be some misinformation on purpose? I would like to know one way or the other, ASAP!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 January, 01:52
💯✅

I think the fact that it is not all disclosed, means operations are still in progress and the enemy still has some ammo which has to be used/defused.