Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Pentagon Has No More Money for Ukraine as It Hosts a Meeting of 50 Allies on Support for Kyiv | Military.com

https://www.military.com/d...
01:35 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 January, 03:13
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
There's this on all Levels Happening > Attrition
Imho
https://search.brave.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 03:17
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
24 January, 02:42
If the Pentagon can identify that it has no more money for Ukraine, then they should be able to account for and track ALL the Taxpayers money that has been sent to date. From their accounting office not some bulk amount reported by MSM.

Mellissa @Mellissa
24 January, 02:51
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Many of us remembered that on September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld made the shocking announcement that the Pentagon "couldn't track" $2.3 trillion of its transactions. The pentagon is just as useless as all the American government is.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 January, 01:39
I've read assertions that Austin was replaced.

Here it seems he lost a "ton" of weight in his face while he was asserted to be in the hospital for a week.

24 January, 01:43
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
An Eye Opener for sure, I heard he died already. I guess we shall see!!!