Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
23 January, 04:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dave Mars @CCU
23 January, 06:21
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
This would have been great to know b4 I lost my wife to this beast of an illness and sorrow..
Every cancer affects the body differently.
Never made sense to me how poisoning your body could save your body, seems redundant.
I've also heard post ( my wife's death) that fenbenbezol was the miracle cure. I heard all cancers come from parasites...
I pray for the millions fighting for their lives.
May God give you victory over this hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
24 January, 05:57
In response Dave Mars to his Publication
I am so sorry to hear that.

My experience is that its very hard to reach people when they have heard the bad news. I wanted to tell an old friend of mine that there are other possibilities than what the hospital proposed. People around him did not want me to talk about it. Almost aggressively sometimes they wanted me to keep away from him. Because he (or they themselves) had it so bad and needed protection. Just to hear from me of the importance of an alkaline body was already to much for them. So I had to stay silent about the things I knew at that time, that they should research.

I had little cards printed and gave them to people, who where open to new information, and often left 'cards to find' behind in places where I had been. Hoping that someone someday would remember that card:

Dave Mars @CCU
24 January, 07:37
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
Thanks can you share this!
My wife would never take anything but what her doctor prescribed. I was desperate so I sent for the fenbenbezol but it came after she was already in the hospital. I believe they let her die.
My heart is full of wrath,
I appreciate your condolences
I hope the whole pHARMasutical institutions die of the same illnesses they seek to kill us with and burn in hell.

Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rompt Theodoor, click on at the bottom under it