CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I wonder what I would do if I ever met trump?

Would I cheer?

I would thank him and pray for him.

Part of me would want to cry with relief. And sadness for what he has gone through and his family also.
08:10 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
23 January, 10:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I agree, probably say thank you, with tears in my eyes. Sure is nice to finally, after all this time, have a President with love for our Country, just like us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 January, 10:06
In response Debora Herman to her Publication
💖💥 totally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
23 January, 08:30
I would be a blathering idiot if I met TRUMP ... wouldn't be able to stop crying ,,
what this world tried to do to him , all the lies ,,
I could not love that man more

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 January, 09:15
In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 January, 08:12
but I want the real trump, not a body double trump

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 January, 08:12
a zoom meeting would be good also

I would take what I could get