Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Asking for prayers for my husband and his family as we try to navigate my mother in law's battle with cancer, which she is losing I'm sorry to say. They live across the street and my son lives next door. My brother in law lives five minutes away-there is a constant presence at their home but the moment they are left alone she falls. She won't eat and they've only agreed to one hour of hospice PER WEEK.

I'll admit it, I'm a nervous wreck as I know they need full time nursing if not assisted living at this point and this is my field of expertise, I own my own private duty nursing business, I've been doing this forever. I know I need to let it go and let God but I'm really, really struggling with my anxiety.

I don't like to put my private life out there but I know you're good men and women and we'd surely appreciate your keeping us in your thoughts.
03:26 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 January, 10:03 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Fenbenlabs.com and fenbendazole.org for info on use.. Prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 04:19
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Thank you kindly, she won't hear of that or Ivermectin or apricot seeds. She's done chemo and it's killing her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 January, 06:09
Your family is in my prayers. Try to take each day as it comes. God bless.

25 January, 01:50
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Thank you Lenore.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
23 January, 06:01
Prayers for you and your family

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 January, 05:50
Prayers now for you all! May everyone have God's Grace and Comfort!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 January, 05:46
Prayers and hugs fren. May God give you the strength and peace to do what you need to do.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
23 January, 05:20
🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
23 January, 04:42
May the Lord protect your mother-in-law, you and your family and guide you through this difficult time. Sending lots of prayers and more. 🙏 💔

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
23 January, 04:15
Praying for you and your family to have Gods healing and comfort. 🙏

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
23 January, 04:13
Prayers coming your way.

23 January, 04:13
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Thank you friend. xo

Water Mark @Watermark
23 January, 03:44
🙏🙏🙏

Neny Garcia @NenyG
23 January, 03:30
Praying 🙏♥️🙏

23 January, 03:39
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication
Thank you so much.

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 January, 03:30
May God bless you and your family and please protect Michele Hoffman's moth-in-law from falling. Dear God, in your mercy and everloving kindness, please heal her and bring peace to this family.

23 January, 03:41
In response Every Time to her Publication
Beautiful words, so appreciated.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 January, 03:29
🙏💗🙏

23 January, 03:40
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
😘