Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 02:30
How do you destroy the mockingbird media? Script a movie, feed them a false narrative that tickles their ears, and let them run with it and self destruct. Trap set. They'll never recover from it. Trump controls the narrative. Checkmate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
11 February, 02:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
wonder if one witness may walk out and say Hi, my name is Ashli Babbitt and Nancy Pelosi hired me to die that day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You are close, now think full whitehat control. Adjust that theory 10 degrees.
02:52 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Tammy Lee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
11 February, 09:50
George Floyd is still on my mind. Bring him 'round.

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
11 February, 04:34
I hope Trump isnt the first arrest that shocks the world. I dont know how much more of this we can take....it would be way better if Nancy Pelosi has a come to Jesus moment and confesses. That is quite honestly the only thing that would unite the lleft and the right.

David Higgins @David23
11 February, 04:30
Maybe whitehats hired so dems would try impeachment, knowing that Trumps defense opens door to impeach other presidents?

Jessi Doe @Jessi
11 February, 03:04
The guy with the horns?

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
11 February, 02:58
Video testimony or evidence