Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 September, 04:08
Dept of Defense decode

=

Witness / Falcon Heavy / Music Is About To Stop / Portal Activated / Mind Over Matter / Poetic Justice ⚖/ Intense Lovers 😍/ ALL SECRETS REVEALED / Heavens Ruler 📏/ I Believe I Can Fly / Written✍/ Going Forward / 88 Years / Rising Of The Phoenix🔥🦅/ Only Those Awake Can See 👁/ Touch Her And You All Die💀/ Direct Contact With God👂/ Wizards And Warlocks🧙‍♂️/ Scare Event Necessary / Saving Private Ryan / I Am Not Of This World / Hard At Work / Lover Of Horses 🐎/ Dimensional Puzzle / Trumpet Of Truth 🎺/ The Mother Of Gods Kids / Running Out Of Time / This I Promise You / Jesus Is Calling You 📞/ Its Very Obvious / I Am Free Now Comes Pain Q 💀/ Bride Of The Triple Eight / Hope Thats Clear Enough / Numerology Messenger🐲/ Evidence Hidden In Plain Sight 💙💚/ A Fire Will Rise🔥/ Its All In The Numbers / Belt Of Orion And Pleiades ***
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
221-122
1234-4321
TS 8:07

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it