Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 10:27
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
10/10 LOVE 💗💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
16 February, 04:36
Good wins. Evil cannot be sustained at 5D. Sophia and feminine divine energy is entering our world now. People wake up from your slumber. The world is an illusion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 February, 04:37
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Educate me on the Sophia thing. Please.

Marilou Chu @Serenity555
13 February, 02:08
Yes, all the time... glad to see your posting here❤️❤️❤️

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
13 February, 01:43
.1111 Amazing coincidence

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
12 February, 02:39
Love you Brother, You're such a great Mirror!
The Reflection is getting clearer 🙏

Thank you so much for all you are!
Love you with all I am
✨🌟💛🌞💛🌟✨

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
11 February, 11:32

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 11:18
How are you?
Much love from Nana!
😇😘Thank you for all you do hun!

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
11 February, 04:24
I cant get back on Twat either! good to see ya! Post moar!!!😊

Linda Brown @Lindylou
11 February, 03:12
im glad you are here. I cant get back on twitter. i love your posts. lots of learning ❤🙏

Linda Brown @Lindylou
11 February, 03:12
im glad you are here. I cant get back on twitter. i love your posts. lots of learning ❤🙏

JW696 JW696 @OdinsRaven777
11 February, 02:51
Everytime. Much love to you my friend. Good to see you still hard at it. Much appreciated