Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 01:30
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
But, also, please keep in mind that aluminum is what has been found in the brains of Alzheimer's patients... When aluminum gets into the body, it accumulates in the brain. So, stay away from products that use it, like certain deodorants and skin products, baking powder, soda cans, baking pans, aluminum foil... Because the aluminum in those will be absorbed into your body and stay there. (I believe, though, chelation therapy can help remove it.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 02:17
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
PS: Forgot to mention that you can find products to replace those with that don't have aluminum. Read the ingredients all the time. The baking powder I'm currently using is by Rumford and is non-GMO. It is aluminum free. I hope this is helpful!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 January, 09:03
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Aren't chemtrails full of aluminum?