Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 January, 01:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
But, also, please keep in mind that aluminum is what has been found in the brains of Alzheimer's patients... When aluminum gets into the body, it accumulates in the brain. So, stay away from products that use it, like certain deodorants and skin products, baking powder, soda cans, baking pans, aluminum foil... Because the aluminum in those will be absorbed into your body and stay there. (I believe, though, chelation therapy can help remove it.)
01:30 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 January, 09:03
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Aren't chemtrails full of aluminum?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 05:20
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yep. Here's one a many articles about it. Scary stuff. And maddening.
https://www.researchgate.n...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 02:17
PS: Forgot to mention that you can find products to replace those with that don't have aluminum. Read the ingredients all the time. The baking powder I'm currently using is by Rumford and is non-GMO. It is aluminum free. I hope this is helpful!!

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
23 January, 02:14
Yes very aware for sure. What I was thinking when reading this is how ) it’s not naturally occurring in its metallic state. They have to separate the aluminum from different minerals. Ruby Sapphires Garnet Topaz all named as those examples, which are all mainly red or deeply colored varying shades of reds. They say It’s a “low density metal”. It has to be extracted using a toxic chemical….

Highly toxic and posion to LIFE

All these things together and looking at the bigger picture view… it’s obvious to me now how evil and premeditated using ancient knowledge. can see the patterns at multiple levels.

THEY INTRODUCED IT TO THE PUBIC AT THE WORLDS FAIR… WHEN THEY WERE PROGRAMMING SOCIETY AROUND THE WORLD. Setting things up how they wanted it to be.

Witchcraft, Sorcery using alchemy for Evil and dark purposes

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 02:18
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
It is, indeed, horrible. Their plans are horrific.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 January, 01:59
👀👀👀
Sam,
Make sure you look at floriade. In toothpaste how fookin evil is that. 👀

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 02:03
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
👍