JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 February, 10:35
I pray for special gallows for [Big Pharma]. Not only have they repressed cures for illness and poisoned our children with their state-mandated vaccines but their filthy anti-depressants are WHY we are having such a challenging time reaching people. When I visited family in Michigan this summer I found them all shells of their former selves and completely checked out. ⌛️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
11 February, 11:06
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I TAKE WELLBURTIN I WAS ONLY TAKING 1 A DAY FOR ABOUT 2 YRS BUT WITH ALL THIS STRESS I'VE GONE TO 2 TIMES A DAY SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS'S FRIENDS I'M LOOKING INTO HERBAL REMEDIES I'LL BE GLAD WHEN THIS IS OVER IN MARCH HOPEFULLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You'll stay in my prayers as well. Thank you for sharing. I'm praying that the justice we seek will have an almost immediate anti-depressant effect on all.
02:47 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response TRUMP WON 2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
TRUMP WON 2020 @iozzia0918
12 February, 12:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
when you lose someone you love or care about there just are no words to make it better. Death changes you forever