Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 January, 02:28
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
He looks so different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
23 January, 06:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
He's in his 70's. How often do we see people reach this age and look not different? I'd be asking questions if one looked the same since young adulthood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 January, 01:42
Who knows maybe John at the bar Is a friend of him...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 January, 01:18
Interesting thing is the New York Times posted the same article but it says 16 years and not 17. Hmmm... Hiding a message or correcting a message.

Scat ling @scatling
23 January, 01:10
Why does he have a resemblance to Fetterman? Maybe just the bald head thing? Maybe I need more coffee this morning, lol!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 January, 01:16
In response Scat ling to her Publication
😄 I can kind of see it....not sure I can unsee it now. LOL! I might need more coffee too. 😜

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 January, 02:29
In response Scat ling to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
22 January, 09:57
Very interesting.😏