Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
22 January, 02:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
22 January, 07:06
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
The Container Shipping Company owned by
Evergreen Marine Corp,
ship name
Ever Given stuck in the
Suez Canal was a
Taiwanese company.
There is a vast tunnel network.
What was in those shipping containers.

If the USAF is spraying chemtrails…
How is it being paid for and
by who
Pentagon,
Department of Defense,
Black OPS…….

Does Human Trafficking
pay that well?
The Realistic Horror.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
I read a while that it was a rite of passage for the pilots. in the USAF....I tried to find it and it is gone.....This has been going on a long time...ppl have actually apologized to me for calling me crazy....like it matters to me.....
07:54 PM - Jan 22, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robino in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 January, 01:07
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
Supposedly HAARP was created, 1950's.
Originally it was owned by the US government. It was sold to a corporation, also supposedly.
Ironically there seems to be no difference between huge mega corporations and government.
Ten years ago, a friend told me about a pilot she knew.
He admitted to spraying chemtrails.
She asked him, "But if you know, how can you keep doing it?"
He answered, "I have to make a living, too."
Btw, also years ago, I read that China was the only country that didn't allow spraying over their land.
In 2012 an official hearing on chemtrails was held in my county. People were there from other countries and states and they testified brilliantly.
I testified only to say that chemtrails will hurt everyone and be even more damaging to people who were already dealing with chronic illnesses.
Torturing and killing us slowly.