Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
DKH HeitO’Dell @DHe1
24 January, 10:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Barrett and Roberts weren’t they the two lawyers that ruled on George HW hanging Chad? I know Barrett was one for sure. So they are bush supporters =Bo good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:06
In response DKH HeitO’Dell to her Publication
yes, and they can take thier fake pregnant chades and shove it

ty for telling us this, appreciate it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 January, 08:26
Ken Paxton, AG of TX is someone I respect a lot & a fighter. He said they can cut them down but they will put them back up 😂
The cabal knows the good ppl will have to fight this & this is how they play the game. I still believe this is all being played out for ppl to see unfortunately. I know frustrating for us.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:16
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
yes, understand, but I don't like any of it at all

tired of it

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
24 January, 08:16
Clarence is the check mate. No doubt in my mind.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 January, 08:17
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
😊 agree

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 January, 08:06
they all should have voted in texas favor..
do we know who voted for texas in this one?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 January, 08:09
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
HI SHARON!

The four dissenters were Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, and Brett Kavanaugh. Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Amy Coney Barrett, both Republican appointees, crossed over to vote with the Court’s three Democratic justices.

https://www.vox.com/scotus...

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 January, 05:22
Amy Coney Barret: "My Dads name is Mike Coney. My dad rigged the Racine, WI vote on April 7th,2020. The vote gave 1 BILLION dollars to a school district that was promoted by Biden, Sanders and my Dad. It passed by 5 votes on Dominion Voting Machines, 16.748 to 16,743.
I cant allow court cases on voter fraud, because my daddy will not like it!

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 January, 10:13
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
22 January, 10:56
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
You Are One Smart Anon Friend, Much Respect Great Tread

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
22 January, 04:47
It's a BIG club and all you serfs aren't part of it....

It's justice for 'Just Us'....

but thanks again serfs in helping to create it all and maKING it possible =)

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 January, 04:51
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
and for paying for it

agree!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 January, 04:34
UPGRADE THE SUPREME COURT!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 January, 04:41
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 January, 04:31
What does the cabal have on Roberts and Barrett?

Is Roberts on the flight logs?
Does Barrett have 2 adopted kids from Haiti?

People are being shown... the whole system is corrupt

only at the precipice

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
22 January, 10:17
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Roberts was deffo on the flight logs.

There was something about Amy, but it's several years back now and can't recall what I read.
Might've been about the adopted kids, but I'm reaching.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 January, 08:33
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Absolutely Mars!!!!
Sometimes ya gotta show the ppl!
And this is that sometime now!
Just like the Matrix, many will still not want to believe & stay comfy in the matrix.
Mind over matter.