CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 January, 04:29
wtf

no justice in the justice system!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
Amy Coney Barret: "My Dads name is Mike Coney. My dad rigged the Racine, WI vote on April 7th,2020. The vote gave 1 BILLION dollars to a school district that was promoted by Biden, Sanders and my Dad. It passed by 5 votes on Dominion Voting Machines, 16.748 to 16,743.
I cant allow court cases on voter fraud, because my daddy will not like it!
05:22 PM - Jan 22, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
22 January, 10:56
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
You Are One Smart Anon Friend, Much Respect Great Tread

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 11:58
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
research...Lots and LOADS of RESEARCH for YEARS & YEARS. Thank You for reading it :)

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 January, 10:13

22 January, 10:31
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
interesting read. But I know CIC POTUS Trump throws people in the spotlight to 'shine light upon the evil.' There's been TOO MANY 'turncoats' since the beginning'

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 January, 05:23
barrett = traitor

22 January, 05:24
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
yup