Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 January, 03:39
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ il Donaldo Trump just posted this.
It's a yuuuuuuuuuge comm / reassurance to Patriots:

"Yup, there's more than 1 of me‼️‼️‼️
I AM SAFE" πŸ˜ŽπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

πŸ‘‡ THE PERFECT TICKET!!! 😎 il Donaldo Trump 😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 January, 03:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I wonder if [they] will really make an attempt?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
22 January, 03:47
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Who cares!! The American government is irrelevant now!! And the People who support it still are pedo sympathizers!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 January, 03:48
In response Mellissa to her Publication
I do! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Mellissa @Mellissa
22 January, 03:54
Y'all are showing the world who you truly are now!!! πŸ˜„ 😊 They can see who the really enemy is and always was now!! πŸ˜‰

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 January, 03:56
In response Mellissa to her Publication
Troll somewhere else Mel!

Mellissa @Mellissa
LMFAO!! That is all you have when I disagree with you?!?! OMG!!! πŸ™„ OK pedo sympathizer!!!
04:08 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mellissa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mellissa , click on at the bottom under it