TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 January, 12:43
Released 10 years ago! The "Powderfied Chip" which is now in all of us. Fucking Bastards.

https://x.com/RedpillDrift...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
22 January, 01:30
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Yep. Graphene is now in the chemtrails as well as clothing, medicine, food, and water. The electromagnetic fields of human bodies have been used for wireless internet and cellular relays for more than a decade.

There is no place on Earth where contamination hasn't happened. The question is; who has control of the comm systems?

How can the X satellite system not have lag? Every other satellite comm system ever public has lag. Is X what it claims to be? Or is it really a land based IOB?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 January, 02:45
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I pray everyday that the white hats DO have control of 5G 6G and whatever other G, smh, I think they do.... via "Space Force". So even if we have all been contaminated within.... they will not be able to activate it. We still have to pray.... because God is above ALL.

Water Mark @Watermark
22 January, 02:56
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
That is my basic hope as well, Best. That these poisons will not be effective without the radiation. We can live with it.

I don't for a second think that WH's are in control of 5G or have mitigated the towers in any significant way. I think that may be the reason for the predicted 'black out'. To disable these systems when they are brought on line.

Anah Laudenslager @WaveGuide
Remember the word, Covfefe that Trump wrote? That word breaks down to the periodic tables of elements. Back in 2018, Trump had all the towers retrofitted with Tesla frequency.
03:48 PM - Jan 22, 2024 (E)
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WaveGuide in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
22 January, 05:38
In response Anah Laudenslager to his Publication
What is 'an impurity on an ionic level'?

How could a magnet clean one up?

How can a radio wave have an impurity?

Water Mark @Watermark
22 January, 05:35
In response Anah Laudenslager to his Publication
I've seen zero credible evidence that the towers have been neutralized. Straight repeated a rumor based on a viral video which has been debunked by anons.

This meme gives a false sense of security to non-technical people.

There is no way for a cell signal to have a large frequency change and still function as a cell signal. Healing frequencies are drastically different (typically audible sound) and could not transmit a cell signal.

There are other theories on covfefe.

I'll happily look at any tech data you have, Anah.