Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
23 January, 07:22
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
👍🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
23 January, 06:31
I remember back to when he was campaigning for his first term as president, he laid out his plan and it made perfect sense to me. Then he said something to the effect of "what the hell have you got to lose, in 4 years if I haven't done what I've said, you can vote me out." That's when I said..that's good enough for me, let's go! Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 January, 06:36
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
YEP ME FROM DAY ONE COMING DOWN THE ESCALATOR JUNE 2015 I GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES IN MY LIVING ROOM AND SAID THAT YOU GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS WE HAVE A WARRIOR !!!!!!!! AT FIRST MY HUSBAND LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY BUT AFTER THE FIRST DEBATES WHEN TRUMP WAS CALLING OUT ALL THE OTHER EVIL PEOPLE HE WAS LIKE I THINK YOUR RIGHT HE HAS SUPPORTED HIM EVER SINCE LOL !!!!

Selah 321 @Selah
22 January, 03:42
Me

Mellissa @Mellissa
22 January, 03:40
The American government is irrelevant now!! And the People who support it still are pedo sympathizers!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 January, 03:39