JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 February, 10:35
I pray for special gallows for [Big Pharma]. Not only have they repressed cures for illness and poisoned our children with their state-mandated vaccines but their filthy anti-depressants are WHY we are having such a challenging time reaching people. When I visited family in Michigan this summer I found them all shells of their former selves and completely checked out. ⌛️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
11 February, 11:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Michiganders seem to have blinders on. Iam near Detroit and it us painful watching friends and loved ones get vaccines. they dont ecen want to hear it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
My red-pilling efforts in Michigan were largely unsuccessful save a couple of Sheriff's and some hair salon owners. (I dialed into them because they know and talk to everyone.)
🤜🏻🤛🏻
02:40 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
11 February, 03:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Way to go!
(Did you meet Carl?)
There is a big patriot group here called Stand Up Michigan but I stopped following them when they went to their own platform and started charging. Just couldn't afford it. they were largely based out of Grand Rapids.
I like your strategy. Start with leadership.