Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 January, 01:37
The following 25 goals apply to America and the rest of the world, this is pretty much a step by step manual on how the Illuminati conspiracy works, basically explains all the long term plans they had back at the Illuminati’s founding in 1776.

1. All men are more easily inclined towards evil than good.
2. Preach Liberalism
3. Use the idea of freedom to bring about class wars
4. Any and all means should be used to reach the Illuminati Goals as they are justified.
5. The right to lie in force.
6. The power of our resources must remain invisible until the very moment it has gained the strength that no cunning or force can undermine it.
7. Avocation of mob psychology to control the masses.
8. Use alcohol, drugs, corruption and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.
9. Seize property by any means

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 January, 01:38
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
20. Establish huge monopolies that lean toward world government control.
21. Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by control of raw materials. Organize agitation among the workers and subsidize their competitors.
22. Build up armaments with Police forces and Soldiers sufficient to protect our needs.
23. Members and leaders of the one world government would be appointed by the directors.
24. Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of fooling, bemusing and corrupting the youthful members of society by teaching them theories and principles that we know to be false.
25. National and International laws should be used to destroy civilization and enslave and control the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
If I Were the Devil by Paul Harvey - Original 1965 Broadcast - NOT AI GENERATED!!! - YouTube

In 1965, Mr. Harvey broadcast "If I Were the Devil." Although it has been over a half a century since the broadcast, Mr. Harvey's words describe our current...

01:55 AM - Jan 22, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTHEWORLD17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am Tnstruct, click on at the bottom under it