Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
21 January, 07:44
Dear God. What have these kids done

https://twitter.com/tulloc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 08:00
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
When will everyone finally see the Covid SCAMdemic for what it is and those responsible held accountable?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 08:35
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Denial. Noone can possibly fathom hurting themselves

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 08:39
The time is coming where those in denial are going to have to face reality. It is going to be a rude awakening.

Haha. Some days I wanna be like that but can't. I'm in too deep.
09:47 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 10:00
I’ve been trying to pull people’s heads out but they are resisting, it’s incredibly frustrating. I’ve taken a less aggressive approach knowing eventually they will have to do it themselves. I just keep posting truths on Facebook. It’s their choice whether or not they read it.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 January, 03:03
I threw a bag of cat food at a dude in the grocery store when this whole fiasco started. That was then, now I'm not so nice. I tell them to get their fear the fuck out of my face-and the facial diaper donners always have plenty of soda and junkfood in their carts, and they are almost always morbidly obese. Go figure.