COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
What a smart man. They say he was killed for this… many others have been.

🇺🇸 Shadow of Ezra 2.0
07:35 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
max moody @33maximus33
22 January, 04:11
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This doesn't work, Back in 2008 I was heavily involved in a project like this. Those small glass bottles can't produce enough hydrogen to make a difference. Plus the oxygen that's separated gets sucked into the intake as well and the vehicles oxygen sensors see's this as a rich mixture and actually hurts or makes no difference at all to your gas mileage. It's fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 January, 10:44
It's dangerous to be an inventor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
22 January, 07:20
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
It sure is.
😊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 07:47
I seem to remember reading about hydrogen school busses that were going on fire. I was scared that they were trying to hurt children that way. Now I am wondering if they were just trying to scare people to the technology.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
21 January, 09:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
That Is True I Installed Those Systems On Everything From Busses TO forklifts To Gravel Trucks.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 January, 07:41
this guy should have been placed to help build other vehicles like this...systems have to collapse...

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
21 January, 09:14
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
They should collapse but it never really does collapse completely ever....even if it did fully collapse, it'll just start again with different monsters controlling it all anyways...Exactly like what'll happen if the financial system collapses, it'll be replaced by another scam system and the very same monsters that corrupted and broke the old system would be in charge of the new system....that is why hissstory always repeats itself...

All people know how to do is create all the monsters that they claim to be fighting just by using the system to live and then they call that progress when they elect another puppet president to dicate their live to them...

The banksters own everybody and everything on the planet, and we're all just their puppets of the banksters....nobody can comprehend that part just yet though....