COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
21 January, 07:22
ckm114
ConnieKR016
This is very interesting. What Tucker broadcast about O’Hare airport in Chicago and what they found hidden. Watch this.

https://twitter.com/Connie...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 January, 07:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Heard about Chicago Airport pre net. Verified. Told to look at who owned land there, and they were gonna have some kind of event, ie create one, then the triples were told a riddle. If they didn't know the answer they could not answer and would be killed also. Also to block out clones, etc. All that shit about the tunneling system is real. LOOK who its "dedicated" to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
Who are the triples? I guess I don't understand the short hand, and I live in chicago and want to know what you know.
03:07 PM - Jan 21, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservChristy in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 January, 04:34
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
"before the flood and after" them

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
21 January, 08:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Oh ok, thank you.