Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
23 January, 01:23
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication
Aloha
Excuse me
Would you plz be able to tell me how I can share this clip onto my cell so I can share it.
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
21 January, 09:59
All the memories of my Dad coming home when I was a little AF brat.... I love seeing videos like this!!! They should ALL come home!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 January, 09:38
These are reactions to great "news". Seeing a Loved one come home. Many don't! Nana is right to say a prayer for those families. These people crumbled from the great news...the hard Truth will have much the same effect. Knees will fail! Anons are the only ones who can help them thru what's coming. Take our role in this battle against evil very serious, we are God's Soldiers...coming home. We have lost much at home thru this battle. Vindication is coming. Just hold those who crumble under the weight of hard Truth. If we have done our job well...they will see immediately who we are...we are God's Soldiers, coming Home. 🤗🎵🌴🤍🎯

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
21 January, 09:36
I love this video. I get tears in my eyes every time I see it.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
21 January, 08:56
I just love to cry and smile at the same time! Very touching!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 08:37
Healing balm for the soul. So beautiful to see the joy of reuniting with loved ones. 💕

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
21 January, 07:58
Why did you have to make me cry first thing Sunday morning? THANK YOU!!! Seeing Love in motion is really the most beautiful thing in Life.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 07:55
💜Now Nana is boohooing

Prayers for all those that did not make it back to their family and loved ones.🙏

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
21 January, 01:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
21 January, 07:15
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭GUSHING GUSHING GUSHING TEARS 😭

WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

THANKS I NEEDED THAT!!!
MUST SEE THIS VIDEO ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS WILL GO AWAY

I PROMISE

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 January, 06:59
🙏💗🔥💥😄AWESOME!!...Why everyday should be a day to be kind to everyone...cause eveyone has some type of headache or heartache

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 January, 06:53 (E)
Oh boy...😭 you guys have done it again, I've just clicked into AU for a quick look around before I go out, And This is the FIRST POST I see/watch and Now I'm All..😭😭😭😭..wet.!! How can I go out like this..😭?
Think I'm gona need a Flood Warning of the Tearful Kind in future... please🙏😜

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 January, 06:34
So beautiful, in every way! Watching and absorbing this energy, has buoyed my spirit, this morning.