Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 January, 02:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 January, 06:28
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Anons know about
Comet Ping Pong’s image of
Hillary and Huma
laid out on the
ping pong table.

There was a kill room.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
18 January, 09:06
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I am tired of waiting for the precipice. I am taking this war to my normies and do not care wtf they think. The time is here no fear. LFG. Had a bad night with a bunch of vaxers kicking it in again. Dumb asses need to be awakened

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 January, 04:34 (E)
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
If you are still on Signal….
I can load you up with
all kinds of images and proof.

Same with Disney!
How is it not mainstream already?

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
Still there girl fren. Want to kick this up a notch or 2*. In my neck of the woods they are still talking covid. Had a bad night with some lib tards last night. I played what happened to flu and colds and nothing registered. I was the minority. Guess I need to fight harder
11:05 PM - Jan 19, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YoungatHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Young@❤️ 123, click on at the bottom under it