Miles Guerrero @Miles_TRUMP_support
https://t.me/+mUJWj7TNVls1...

❤️ This is quite possibly the Best description of the Awakening process that I’ve ever heard....

Every Anon, Truther, Awakened Soul needs to watch this.

It’s an Absolutely Incredible, Spot On email....

You are NOT ALONE...We are ALL CONNECTED!!!

WWG1WGA 👊.....God Bless You All 🙏

https://t.me/+mUJWj7TNVls1...
03:17 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Miles_TRUMP_support in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 January, 02:04
In response Miles Guerrero to his Publication
🌟 Eternity smiles and embraces her heroes and guides as they return home. The journey has been long, but without distance. It has simply been a journey from forgetfulness to remembrance, from fear to love, from pain to peace, and from perception to knowledge.

These heroes have traveled, experiencing all the illusions the world had to offer, and all the lies the ego said were true. And so they will look back at the fear, pain, illusions and lies, and smile in remembrance; for now through forgiveness they hold all such memories in light, and by holding their memories in light they receive innerstanding.

The innerstanding is this: Every moment in their adventures, every moment in their lives, was chosen by them in order to re-MEMBER who they and their brothers and sisters truly are – the perfect expression of the mind of God physically manifested here on Earth.

🌟 ALL Glory to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 January, 01:41
I like and subscribe to Mark, primarily for his Friday conversations with Mr. Cottrell.

When One listens to Mark for an extended time, One realizes that Mark is limited in his overall Awareness of what's going on.

Having some idea of geopolitcal happenings,
knowing who is really in charge, (Derek Johnson is one of a handful who gives Facts on this),

is nothing more than AWARENESS.

The Great Awakening is Spiritual.

Spirituality has nothing to do with any religion,
except for the deception in that religions plagerize the word "spiritual" in their indoctrinations.
When in fact, religions and all their fear-based principles, books, lies, etc are the opposite of
Our Authentic, Existing Divine Spiritual Being!

Mark is not yet Awake.
Far from it.

There are levels of 4D One must go thru before 5th Dimensional Consciousness.

The "Great" Awakening has yet to happen.
It will be Massive!

This list does not fully reflect 4D & 5D.
It's a start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 January, 01:30
❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 January, 07:37
True that!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 January, 05:30
Spot on, indeed!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 January, 05:29
He is so right about the skills acquired in facing reality and seeking truth. Each of us decided we wanted the real truth and would settle for nothing less. Staying the course strengthens us. I am always amazed that I have not become depressed over the awful things I have learned, but instead realized that the Lord has everything under His control and has granted us peace in our hearts.