JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 February, 10:35
I pray for special gallows for [Big Pharma]. Not only have they repressed cures for illness and poisoned our children with their state-mandated vaccines but their filthy anti-depressants are WHY we are having such a challenging time reaching people. When I visited family in Michigan this summer I found them all shells of their former selves and completely checked out. ⌛️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
11 February, 01:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I suffered severe post-partum depression after each of my children were born & was told by my Dr I would have to stay on SSRI's for the rest of my life.Tried unsucessfully several times to wean off over the past almost 4 decades.Finally succeeded last year and dropped an excess 73 lbs in 6 months without trying & reversed Type 2 Diabetes.But because my gut microbiome has been destroyed by the meds, my body can no longer digest food properly causing severe cramping, etc. Dr put me back on in March & have regained most of the weight. They also cause a high pitch buzzing in my brain and anxiety.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
tes tge high pitch, "brainswishing" and zaps😞
02:14 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SmartFart2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amanda Noneyabiz, click on at the bottom under it