Mike Anon @Mike314
18 January, 12:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 January, 03:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
“Types” should have been highlighted, too. That potentially indicates a lot more than 201 diseases as types is more like a category.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 January, 06:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
This was the first year statistics…..
We can now see how
much more.
Created Illness for
secured patient
in the future.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
This is beyond insanity. Blows my mind that people are still sleep-walking through life with this information available.
07:01 PM - Jan 18, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 January, 07:03
In response The Real Me to her Publication
While on the phone with the
VA Hospital today,
Covid Vaccines are still being offered!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 January, 07:09
They're not just being offered, they're being shoved down our throats through repeat messenging/indoctrination. I hear never-ending ads on the radio on all stations, spotify, posters and marquees at all CVS/Walgreens and urgent care centers. It's exhaustingly heartbreaking being in this world these days, so glad I am not of it.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
18 January, 07:25
Same with doctors offices and pharmacy.