Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 January, 09:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
17 January, 09:34
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Check into ozone therapies too, what he was saying on stage that caused the MSM claims of using bleach meltdown. Used in conjunction with UV.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 January, 10:40
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
His ‘bleach’ statement could also have been directed toward chlorine dioxide. If I rem correctly a country used it as a cheap remedy for C. Also think Inrem a municipality in FL that was using it as their public water as an alternative and C was very mild there. (Been so long since reading this I hope I’m recalling it correctly.)

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
18 January, 08:15
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
That is very interesting about FL. I have been wondering why we did not use that for public water supply. Yes, the CD. I am not educated on that one yet. Have been tryin to avoid things that disrupt microbiome. Does that do that?

I have not come across any information to say one way or the other.
But I will add that I take it daily along with colloidal silver & oil of oregano to suppress recurring dental abscesses.
When I added it to the silver I was able to reduce silver dosage by half & this adjustment works better than silver alone.
12:14 PM - Jan 18, 2024
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it