Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 January, 10:17 (E)
Navy decode

=

Read The Decodes What Does Your Heart See👀 ♥/ Male Twin Flame And Female Twin Flame Of Abaddon / Why Are You Doing This To Me😥/ Snow Storm Blizzard❄/ Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction🦌/ Decode The Final Mystery Is Revealed / Power In The Spoken Word / Flipping Over Money Changer Tables😡/ The Earth With A Heart Out Of Sync / The Rainbow Bridge Is Open Now🌈/ Tesla Vortex Power🔋/ Will Never Speak The Truth😡/ Awakening Of Indigenous Lifestyle🪶/ Mary Trying To Destroy Matrix💙🌹/ And We Know Im Tired Of Being Poor😓/ Father Will You Help Me Help You / Im Truly Infinitely Sorry😞/ My Happy Free Life Starts Now🥳/ Many Who Have Awakened Are Still Blind😵/ Storm Horn Blowing Now🎺/ Reality Written In Language Codes / I Want To Marry My Husband Now🙏/ I Love Them So Much But They Hurt Me 💔😭/ Lady Wisdom Is The Holy Spirit👁
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
336-633
2016-216
TS 16:30 - 4:30

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
STRONGS CONCORDANCE
Re: US NAVY
Home, sweet home!

HEBEW: He shall Deliver the Island of the Innocent.
GREEK: Taking away Killing Slaying.

HEBREW: Binding.
GREEK: To Wash Off.

HEBREW: Turn things Around.
GREEK: Manifest - Glorious.

HEBREW: Bright Clear Day.
GREEK: Light Morning Sun.

HEBREW: To lie low, a Lizard.
GREEK: (creeping) Lizard.

HEBREW: Slacken, Desist a Desert from.
GREEK: To Let Up.

HEBREW: A Struggle.
GREEK: Agony.

1630 t/s
HEBREW: Rocky Mountain in Palestine.
GREEK: Frightened out of one Wits.

430 t/s
HEBREW: God- Divine Representative.
GREEK: Put Up with.
07:35 AM - Jan 18, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 January, 08:10
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
😄🔥💥GRAND RISING ELLE !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396