Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 January, 06:08
R.I.P. Daniel Baker 21, Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27.... All are Marines who gave their lives for you this week in the Osprey crash. There's no media for them... not even a mention of their names. Thank you all for your ultimate sacrifice.
Please honor them by copying and pasting this post.
RIP God Bless you.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
18 January, 07:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
EVEN MORE SAD FACT:

THEY ARE SENDING MOSTLY WHITE MEN TO THE FRONT LINES OR MOST DANGEROUS PARTS OF WAR AND BATTLE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Any color is not okay and that is not okay either. I see what you mean, the DS agenda. They have no business over our military.
07:11 AM - Jan 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 January, 08:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
First of all, thanks for posting their names and their ages. These precious young men were sons, brothers, possibly husbands and fathers, but they are also warrior patriots! We shall not be in right heart if we ignore their sacrifices!

I agree with you!! We should not get swept into the LEFT's vortex of valuing the few drops of melanin in our SKIN, as a measure of who is good, worthy, relevant, or honorable. RACISM is a TRAP, it is demonic, and the "one" (Satan) who fosters it in the Earth will be judged by God!

"From one man he created all the nations throughout the whole earth..." (Acts 17::26 a)