COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
AndTartary and antiquity
andtartary2
Ancient Egyptian coin depicting... Researchers very often encounter artifacts of antiquity that are not peculiar to Earth's civilizations. It is such findings that show that there was a highly developed civilization on Earth in ancient times. More than once archaeologists have found coin-like discs of copper or bronze with portraits of aliens or UFOs. Such a coin was found in Egypt - it depicts a strange creature, or rather an alien with an elongated head without hair, huge eyes and a flat nose. On the reverse of the coin was a picture of a flying machine and the date: 1656.
08:46 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
03 February, 02:00
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Commander...

GET THIS...TV Channel 10 JUST FLASHED FULL SCREEN: 2 / 11/ 24

.......Not a WORD..then it flashed off!

HUMMMMMM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 January, 10:31
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
When fallen angels (Watchers) chose to defy God
The Watchers descended to earth in the “days of Jared,” the father of Enoch. Jared was of the sixth generation from Adam. The Watchers conspired to take wives and have children with human women instead of watching over humanity as the Watchers were supposed to do. They also taught humans various sciences and skills (1 Enoch, The Watchers 3:2-7).

This is the battle God's creation verses Satan's offspring hybrids.

Consequence is eternity separated from God. Jesus is the perfect one who paid for all who choose Him as savior redeemer... What is fascinating to me is that once I received forgiveness from God through accepting the forgiveness offered through Jesus...life is easier, changes are not will power..Yes choice but the power from the Holy Spirit (Jesus's spirit in believers) is not like any power of this world. I have walked in New Age..yes there is power as in Satan but it is NOT the same...you see the difference in the fruit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
17 January, 03:56
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
This area is not my forte, so I did a quick search and came across what might be an interesting blog for some digging into these subjects:

https://theopenscroll.blog...