COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
16 January, 05:40
SE

Many of you are angry about what Gene Ho said. You have to think outside the box.
#1 - He’s NOT going to say MILITARY is in control bc he said in another video he’s under an NDA.
#2 -Most of us are aware that it’s possible PDJT will not continue his Presidency after this war is over, bc he may be a world ambassador (CaptKyle explained this)
#3 - This is a Worldwide Military Operation. It’s NOT about Democrat vs Republican. It’s NOT about who’s going to be President or who isn’t. This is about eradicating the evil and saving the children and saving humanity!!! Most of what we see is all optics to confuse the enemy not for us.
Hope this was helpful. Hang in there Patriots. We are all tired and frustrated but we have to hold the line!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I believe what we are entering is going to be mind blowing so mind blowing that we won’t be able to comprehend the how deep the lies were. Most people think the Elite or as I like to call them ithe parasites are only elite because of money. It’s NOT about money and fame or even power, it about keeping us in the DARK. There is a hidden part of this world that they know and we can’t even wrap our heads around. It’s not about Democrats and Republicans or black and white or man or woman. It’s HUGE.!!! Think BIGGER people. They want us thinking small we need to collectively start thinking BIG GIANT ENORMOUS. Like open up the sky BIG. They used our money to buy technology that we can’t even imagine exists. They know what truly living means they know who we are where we came from and where we’re going. Now it’s our turn and they are terrified because they don’t want us having what they have. Think BIG HUGE GIGANTIC. Not small Dems vs republic that horse is dead. My two cents.
07:31 PM - Jan 16, 2024 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 January, 08:55
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
They have policies that span centuries and keep record of everything they do. I once saw a very detailed hierarchical chart in tiny print with thousands of names, each assigned a place in the hierarchy. They curate bloodlines and make certain they only marry within the curated bloodlines. Marriages are arranged to keep everyone else out. They assign gender so that most of their women are biological men married to men in the bloodline. These are some of the ways they keep knowledge separated from others, outsiders, like us. Their archives are likely amazing in breadth and depth of detail. But they are godless by policy and that is the fatal flaw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 January, 09:12
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes I do believe all of what you said. They have archived knowledge of our bloodlines too. Keep your enemies closer. They know who will come for them and who won’t. It’s deep it’s very very deep. They didn’t count on our creator waking us up all at once and seeing what they’ve been doing. Never underestimate the power of our beautiful creator.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
16 January, 08:00
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
2 YRS AGO OR SO, MELANIIA, JFK JR, FLYNN, POSTED THE SAME THING: THE ENORMITY OF WHAT IS COMING WILL SHOCK THE WORLD. 1000'S OF THNGS, IMO.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 January, 08:08
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I believe them. Good people are trying to prepare us but we’re still not listening. We still talk Dems vs Republic it’s small potatoes and exactly where they want us, fighting each other. I’m guilty too. I had an epiphany today and I see the BIG BEAUTIFUL clear picture of what they’ve been trying to tell us. We have to collectively think BIG to get to the finish line.