Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 January, 09:45
We were granted the power here. We have to start using it. We know accts from the purge year are probably legit. These new accts are sus. We can't expect @administrator to do it all. He works his ass off to keep our Home tidy and running smoothly. We have to do our part too. Jr accts, super sus. He would have been here since the purge so be logical about new accts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MaryBeth Anon @MaryBeths1BR
16 January, 03:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Agree. Lots of dms that are not good. Mine got deleted at one point. You and I have connected on X. I was here back in 2017 or 18.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 04:25
In response MaryBeth Anon to her Publication
This platform wasn't created back then👀 I think we are connected in both places though😊

Thank you. It took about 15 minutes but J get what happened. It's a years long thing. I'd just dump it all and that's not doable or I would.
Ì get why people seemed to question my honest. Held at arms length. Still processing. Few followers was fine. Now it's not trusting me. 🙏
07:14 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by MaryBeths1BR in this post can reply
16 January, 09:35
In response MaryBeth Anon to her Publication
I think we all vibe well. We got scattered and had to regroup. The inftrators here make it hard for everyone. We will be fine👊

16 January, 10:57
You will be. I have no doubt that you all will be.

16 January, 11:35
You're a good, kind honest person. I'm glad to have connected with you. 💫💓