Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 January, 09:45
We were granted the power here. We have to start using it. We know accts from the purge year are probably legit. These new accts are sus. We can't expect @administrator to do it all. He works his ass off to keep our Home tidy and running smoothly. We have to do our part too. Jr accts, super sus. He would have been here since the purge so be logical about new accts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MaryBeth Anon @MaryBeths1BR
Agree. Lots of dms that are not good. Mine got deleted at one point. You and I have connected on X. I was here back in 2017 or 18.
03:49 PM - Jan 16, 2024
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryBeths1BR in this post can reply
16 January, 04:25
In response MaryBeth Anon to her Publication
January 2021 was the birth of AU🎇😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 05:07
It always seems so strange. The last 5 years feels like at least 20.

23 January, 01:18
Well it's an odd one, fren. Divine intervention or Pluto if you believe. My sign was supposed to end a 15 year karmic cycle.... I *just found my 2nd of 3 - my old account. I'll tag it on my new one and try to sort it out. This is #3 . Wild. 🙌💫✨️ this one is @marybeths1br . I've been here all along. :)

16 January, 04:25
In response MaryBeth Anon to her Publication
This platform wasn't created back then👀 I think we are connected in both places though😊

16 January, 05:03
I hear you. I wrote out the whole story more than a few times here and on X I've spent ***years trying to re- explain little pieces. I know... It's ok.

People who know me will remember I was here, when I was, what happened.

I'm not impatient. If people were in in the 4s and 8 before 2016, a couple of years is just a blip. I was only 54 in 2014, when it started turning back to Twitter. I still know my OG Twitter handle. Sometime after everyone thought facepalm was a good idea. 🙂
I'm just hoping friends find me, who lost touch years ago.

It's beyond weird seeing all these people, many I was close to. Waiting for that day I hear omgosh, it's you? It might never happen. But in case all those years were erased. It's worth the wait. Otherwise I'm a stranger to everyone I called fam, who called me fam
Time will tell. 🤷‍♀️🙂

16 January, 07:14
Thank you. It took about 15 minutes but J get what happened. It's a years long thing. I'd just dump it all and that's not doable or I would.
Ì get why people seemed to question my honest. Held at arms length. Still processing. Few followers was fine. Now it's not trusting me. 🙏