Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Mellissa @Mellissa
17 January, 12:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The American government is irrelevant and useless now!!! And Life would be much better for everybody without it!! That's a Fact!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
16 January, 05:40
Love the leisure suit image haha. Truely what my sons referred to in the early 2000 as a tool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
16 January, 03:08
This guy always reminded me of the original Leisure Suit Larry 😂

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 January, 03:33
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
😹👊🇺🇸🪖❤️

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 January, 02:16
I remember this moron back when I was still on Twitter. He tried to act like he was a patriot. He busted himself out when the libs were trying to pass red flag laws. He tried to reason out why they would work for the country and it was a good idea. Then it went downhill from there. I believe he also grifted money by saying he had some type of heart problems and needed help paying his bill. He's a real POS.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 January, 02:38
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Some of the Tweets that Pepe & MJTruth
have re-posted from this guy
are so VILE.
Literally repulsive.
He's a horrible person. YUK!

But happily, he's in bewilderment
& pain today 😹🇺🇸🪖

#MAGA