Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
At this point I think I'm going to start thinking like a normie.
This way when I hear of something that comes out, that we were lied to, I can pretend to be shocked or surprised.
And, I don't have to stress over others not thinking or understanding what is going on.
12:36 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
16 January, 09:58
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I’ve considered this…act like one of them, then start red pilling as I “learn” about everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 10:00
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Great idea

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
16 January, 01:04
You could act, (would deserve an award as well) but your soulful, knowing eyes will tell all.

16 January, 01:05
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
They would pick up on my sarcasm, I think, but not sure with them

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 January, 12:41
Or you could become a stand up Comic. Lol 😅

16 January, 12:51
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Well of course!!!!!!!!
Imagine the material we have
make it a group effort! 😂