AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 January, 10:32
Pedophiles are the globalists
And blackmail is their control.......

https://amg-news.com/georg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
WE took care of Vivek - next is Nikki, she is dangerous. I want to say how proud I am of our digital community. Make no mistake, it is us, all of us who managed to out Vivek for the snake he is. The MSM knew about his connections to the pharmaceutical company and the vaccines and his ties to Soros - but continued to protect and promote him. 5 years ago, we would have lost this battle to the media. So proud of all of us. Keep it up patriots - WE ARE THE NEWS NOW!!!
10:33 AM - Jan 16, 2024 (E)
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
16 January, 09:37
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
,i am grateful,moved and honored
, i cant be proud anymore
Its a trap deem it
for me atleast it is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 January, 12:06
🤨

chore Toke @choretoke
16 January, 11:19
🤨

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 January, 11:30
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Exactly 💯

chore Toke @choretoke
16 January, 11:19
😏

chore Toke @choretoke
16 January, 10:50
Now let’s GO after Nikki❗️ out her RINORAT ass as well❗️😏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 January, 10:50
RamaSWAMPY

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
16 January, 10:37
Much love and respect WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE 🙏 ❤️