Sue Withheld @Suebysea
Can someone humor a Canadian in a different election system and tell me what Trump winning Iowa means in the big picture?I am excited and I don't know why 🤣.
12:19 AM - Jan 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Suebysea in this post can reply
Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
28 January, 04:03
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
Iowa is the first state in the union to hold a primary election in preparation for the selection of the party’s actual candidate in the general election. As the first, the Iowa primary results will set the stage and tone for all other states to follow, so a big win in Iowa which Trump has , will help boost his appeal to the voters who are undecided, exponentially.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
28 January, 06:20
In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
Thank you for answering.That is helpful.The USA system is different than ours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
28 January, 04:00
In response Sue Withheld to her Publication
It means nothing!! The American government is irrelevant now!! And the people who support it still are pedo sympathizers!!