Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
14 January, 03:19 (E)
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!

My best friend Jordan (who has no rights over what medical decisions are made for HIS FATHER) just told me they injected his father, who has Alzheimer’s, with the new MRNA injection In the nursing home while his trust is drained by his fathers ex business partner…who forged the documents and tricked his dad into signing them… to remove Jordan from his family’s trust. Now they are trying to kill his dad. They do not want his memory coming back. His dads lawyer, busines partner and his dads secretary are doing this as a team. They are taking everything, had documents made to kick Jordan out of his family’s home and sell it. Millions in property and bank accounts too.

Please help me pray against these demons and pray for divine assistance for Jordan and his dad Bill.

Please. The more prayers the louder it is and God will really hear!!

They already killed his mom with the vax and now they are killing his dad… they already cut Jordan’s break lines!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Boo4Trump_jackisfooked in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carolyn Pav, click on at the bottom under it