Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!

My best friend Jordan (who has no rights over what medical decisions are made for HIS FATHER) just told me they injected his father, who has Alzheimer’s, with the new MRNA injection In the nursing home while his trust is drained by his fathers ex business partner…who forged the documents and tricked his dad into signing them… to remove Jordan from his family’s trust. Now they are trying to kill his dad. They do not want his memory coming back. His dads lawyer, busines partner and his dads secretary are doing this as a team. They are taking everything, had documents made to kick Jordan out of his family’s home and sell it. Millions in property and bank accounts too.

Please help me pray against these demons and pray for divine assistance for Jordan and his dad Bill.

Please. The more prayers the louder it is and God will really hear!!

They already killed his mom with the vax and now they are killing his dad… they already cut Jordan’s break lines!!!
03:19 PM - Jan 14, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 January, 08:09
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
14 January, 07:31
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
14 January, 07:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 January, 07:04
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
14 January, 03:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
14 January, 03:48
May God place his full Armour around your friends family. In Jesus name Amen. 🙏🏻

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 January, 03:45
🙏🙏🙏

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 January, 03:43
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
14 January, 03:37
🙏🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
14 January, 03:26
🙏🙏🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 January, 03:25
I pray God will intercede and remove this corrupt group from Jordan's Dad's life. Please Dear God intercede and protect Jordan and his Dad from these people who are trying to take everything they have from them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen🙏🙏🙏