Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
1.14 > 15

10/31 < > 113

More good than bad….52nd birthday and 4th alone started out great yesterday on 1.13 with a great call from my mother and father, message from my sister and a good friend from Mexico had remembered. Started going south last night when my youngest brother who hasn’t talked to me in over a year texted a Happy Birthday when he arrived from his family vacation in Mexico. I called him right away with no answer then received a text saying he sees no reason to talk and has ignored all my calls over the last year. This morning ex wife reached out to blast me about creditors that was it that was all. Had prayed to hear from my son and best friend who had to leave 37 months ago…..could have been a tough weekend however I am grateful for the blessings. One day the games will end….was never supposed to easy or fun to fight in a war. Keep going, keep fighting, keep praying and keep on keeping on Patriots
05:06 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
14 January, 05:10
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
was just having this same conversation when I saw your post
try to shift focus
try to let go
otherwise, it will eat you up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 January, 05:13
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
It’s the only way……analyzed it for a few minutes then let it go. Have survived 3+ years without anyone, just an attempt from Satan to get in the head and feel defeated. NGFH…..we are almost home and will be reunited with our real families ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396